|REPORTING TO – DIRECTLY||Clinic medical director|
|Senior Registrars, Residents and Interns in the area of his/her responsibility as well as the Hemodialysis nurses as assigned|
|PURPOSE OF POSITION|
Responsible for the care or all patients on dialysis (hemo or PD). Be available for consultations when needed. Insure all P&P applied strictly and investigate all incidences/occurrences to patients and sorted out with related team . sort medical problems and indicators which not match standard of care .
|KEY RESULT AREAS|
|· Participate in the clinic activity for patient care and participate in quality management report
· Review/perform histories and physical examinations of the Residents and Registrars, plan the work-up of the patients and decide treatment
· Ensure the smooth running of the dialysis clinics
· Perform some diagnostic procedures such as pleural and abdominal taps if needed.
· Interpret ECG’s urinalysis, electrolytes and arterial blood gases
· Perform internal Jagular catheterization& femoral vein catheter if needed
· Prescribe all forms of dialytic therapy (haemodialysis, haemoperfusion, haemofiltration, ultrafiltration, peritoneal dialysis.)
· Record all data on patient care in the patient’s medical record and Irims in accordance with the acceptable international standards and or diaverum p&p standard
· Review and discharge summary, death report and respond in writing to inquiries from other Hospitals or clinics and Medical Director .
· Participate in educational activities of the clinic or organization. This includes Grand Rounds, bedside teaching Sessions, Clinical Lectures, Tutorials, Residents’ Seminars, the Journal Club, Morbidity and Mortality.
· Perform any other assignment as determined by the medical director or country medical director
· Abide by the policies and procedures of diaverum, the by-Laws, rules and regulations of the Medical Staff of the organization , SCHS ,MOH and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia law.
· Comply with the standards laid down by the Approved International Accreditation Standards
· Identify any occurrence not consistent with the operation of diaverum or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm through the chain of command
· Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities
§ Ensure that clinic is prepared at all times to handle emergency care of patients including
§ proper training of teammates, equipment readiness, and procedures in place
§ Bachelor of medicine from recognized university by ministry of higher education
§ Certified medical degree in nephrology recognized and licensed by SCHS as consultant nephrologist
§ BLS certified
§ At least 5 years related experience after obtaining high Medical qualification i.e. Greek Medical Specialties Degree
§ Experience in quality , leader ship and computer skills are advantages
§ Must be licensed and Registered in Greece as a consultant nephrologist
§ Must do Dataflow before starting visa process
Fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in Arabic would be of advantage
|Kindly send us your resume in English to: email@example.com stating code DNSA2018.